Based on the potential problem you encountered for Family Nurse Practitioners, write a 4 pages document providing a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography.
An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. A total of four annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature, may not be older than 5 years since publication, must be research based and reflect a quantitative methodology. Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
- Brief description of the research conducted
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., studys findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option.
For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdues OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/