LAB 9_1 : Configure and run each system of your choice below on a single node system in pseudo-distributed mode in Linux Ubuntu OS.
Creating Hive Data Warehouse with CSV Files
1. Download and Set up Hive for NoSql Big Data Processing systems on Hadoop .
2. Create a database tables from the Videogame Fact table (See Attachment).
3 Create Partitions on every Platform and Buckets on Genre for each Platform in the table.
4. Perform CRUDE Operations to Retrieve Info using HiveQL.
Create a MongoDB Collection with JSON Files
1. Download and Set up MongoDB for NoSql Big Data Processing systems on Hadoop below.
2. Create a database for two Collections in MongoDB from the JSON Data provided.
3. Retrieve using MongoDB Queries for CRUDE Operations in MongoDB and stores in
1. Configure and run the system of your choice on a single node system in
pseudo-distributed mode on your own system.
2. Create a database/collection with your choice of sample data files.
3. Querying basic operators for CRUDE over your database/collection.
Turn in Output of setting up and running each system on command line screen
shot to do all the procedures done.
1.It should contain all the steps and procedure regarding the step of the systems.
2.It should contain all the screen shots of the outcomes.
3.The steps should be explained.
4.The lab should be performed in Linux Ubuntu Only.