Critique or defend DSMs competitive advantage by using three (3) of the six (6) assessment points from the textbook.
Read the case titled, “Strategy and Performance Management at DSM,” (attached).
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Using the stages from the performance management process, suggest the key processes that DSM needs to provide within its system in order to successfully link its key success factors (KSF). (Note: See Exhibit 4 in the case.) Provide a rationale for your suggestions.
- Select three (3) drivers, and examine the central manner in which DSM management has aligned its business strategies to performance measurement.
- Critique or defend DSMs competitive advantage by using three (3) of the six (6) assessment points from the textbook. Justify your response.
- Use two (2) external sources to support your responses. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.