Discuss the impact of constructivism and pedagogical models on the development of young people in schools.
Assessment: Critical analysis of learning theory and model-based practice.
Provide a critical evaluation of learning theory and cognate pedagogical models. You should choose one theoretical approach, and relevant pedagogical models to support your argument. In particular, you should offer an in-depth analysis of the impact that a research informed approach to learning and teaching can potentially have on the holistic development of young people in schools.
Introduction (250 words)
Introduce the importance of constructivism and pedagogical models (Teaching games for understanding & Games sense) to learning and teaching Physical Education and how constructivist approaches develop young people in schools.
Constructivism (1000 words)
Definition of constructivism.
Critical analysis and evaluation of constructivism teaching and learning.
Positive and Negative aspects of using constructivism on physical education teaching and learning.
Advantage and disadvantage of using constructivism teaching approach comparing to another teaching approach such as behaviourism and connectivism.
Constructivism and pedagogical models (1500 words)
– Linking Constructivism to TGFU & Games sense
– Critical analysis and evaluation of Teaching games for understanding.
– Critical analysis and evaluation of Games sense.
– Positive and Negative about TGFU & Games sense.
Advantage and disadvantage of using TGFU & Games sense comparing to another pedagogical models such as Cooperative learning and Health-Based Physical Education Pedagogy.
The impact of constructivism and pedagogical models on the development of young people in schools. (500 words)
Critical evaluation of the impact of these approaches on the development of young people in schools.
Conclusion (250 words)
constructivism and pedagogical models outcomes for both the teachers and students development.
– The work needs to be Critical Not Descriptive.
-The paper needs to be justified, support and critique with more literature to make your work more scholarly.
– Critical exemplification (accuracy) when linking theory and practice.
– Strong introduction and conclusion, and perhaps supporting materials to exemplify how theory can be applied in practice (lesson plans etc.)
– Use as many as you can in terms of the range of sources.
– It is a master’s level, so we need 15 to 20 references and not including websites as a reference.
The post Discuss the impact of constructivism and pedagogical models on the development of young people in schools appeared first on Essay Hotline.