Discuss when and how you think one decides which models and approaches to use for any one evaluation..
Imagine leadership has tasked you with creating a proposal for implementing one of the models or approaches for ROI. To prepare for the proposal, you need approval from the governing board. You have been asked to prepare a presentation for the board so that they can decide which model or approach to adopt. Create a PowerPoint presentation in which you provide a critical evaluation and comparison of two (2) models of evaluation that focus on ROI. Include the following in your presentation:
- Determine which models or approaches seem similar or compatible and explain the ways in which they are similar or compatible.
- Explain which models or approaches have different orientations. Determine how these differences might manifest themselves in an evaluation.
- Identify the models or approaches that would fit within the context of the organization or organizations with which you typically work.
- Discuss when and how you think one decides which models and approaches to use for any one evaluation.
- Recommend criteria to use to determine the most appropriate model and approach for a given evaluation context.
- Discuss the implications of using each evaluation model and approach for an evaluation study in your organization.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.