Eastern Religions Confucianism Hinduism and the Bhagavad Gita Essay.
Eastern Religions Confucianism Hinduism and the Bhagavad Gita Essay
Answer the following questions as completely as you can in a single essay: Of the religions we’ve studied thus far, through the Eastern Relgions, all are concerned with balance in the universe, but which of them are more focused on peace (ahimsa) and which are ultimately more focused on notions of duty?…explain.Which are more concerned with allegiance to gods? How might these two questions be connected? (You might want to look at the Bhagavad Gita and Confucianism as a starting point.)
- Your paper should be at least three pages (that means to the bottom of the third page).It should not be more than four pages. It must be double spaced and typed in 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Provide a cover page.Start your essay at the top of the next page.The cover page is not included in the three page minimum.
- Begin with a strong thesis statement followed by relevant evidence from the readings and lecture.Cite Nadeau, Holloway, or Wright as (author pg.#); and cite the presentations/lectures as Colling + lecture/slide #, e.g. (Colling 5/42). Cite often.Document each claim that you make, but use only the assigned sources, i.e. readings and lectures.
- The only outside sources you may use are videos or web pages that have been assigned.Do not be tempted to use outside sources.If you use any sources not assigned for the class, your paper will receive a zero.The purpose of the exam is to assess your understanding of the readings.
- Do not plagiarize.Plagiarism will result in a zero score.