Ethical Considerations For HSOs, get online help at Top Grade Essay Writings. Develop your case on the selected human services problem. In this assignment, you will develop your case on the human services problem you selected to study for your course project: chronic homelessness, child abuse and neglect, or health care for aged and disabled persons.
Ethical Considerations For HSOs
For this paper, address the following:
- Discuss the components of your chosen community problem [1 page].
- Introduce the social problem of interest.
- Describe specifics about the community and population served.
- Summarize national, state, and local data that clarifies your problem issue.
- Discuss a minimum of three scholarly sources that illuminate the issue.
- Apply general information on possible approaches of government, nonprofit, and business organizations to address your chosen social issue as part of a collaborative human services response [1 page].
- Discuss the ethical considerations for your selected human services organization or system when addressing your chosen social problem [1 page].
- Describe, in detail, the human services organization or system you chose that will be used throughout this capstone project [1 page].
- Identify relevant key aspects of your selected human services organization.
- Include what the organization hopes to accomplish.
- Describe the strengths of the organization’s approach and its overall effectiveness.
- Conduct an overall analysis of human services organizations’ responses to your selected problem, including specific challenges.
Incorporate at least three scholarly resources to support your findings.
Note: In this Unit 3 assignment, you should not yet attempt to offer any solutions to the outlined challenges. More information will be researched later in the project about this problem and the response by a particular type of agency (government, nonprofit, or business).
- Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, consistent with expectations for members of the human services profession. Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA guidelines: Headings, resources, and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Resources: Use at least 3 scholarly resources to support your findings.
- Length of paper: 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point. Get Online writing help at Top Grade Essay Writings.