Graphing Behavior Paper.
Graphing Behavior Paper
Refer to the two sets of data that you recorded in the Unit 3 assignment. Make any revisions based on feedback from your instructor so you have a table that reflects the data for each of the two behaviors.
Using the guidelines in Chapter 6 of your Applied Behavior Analysis text, prepare one graph for each recorded behavior. Include data for all of the observation sessions. You will not have condition labels or condition change lines for this assignment. Be sure to include the other five parts of a graph that are described on pages 127–128 of your Applied Behavior Analysis text.
Your first time graphing can be frustrating. You may review the Microsoft Support tutorials that can help with your specific version of Microsoft.
In one document, prepare the following for each of the two target behaviors:
- Behavior definition.
- Observation method and schedule.
- Data recording procedure.
- Data table and graph for this behavior.
Copy and paste the table and graph for each behavior into the one document, and address the other questions within this one document.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: A sufficient number of scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course texts and a combination of scholarly sources.
- Organize targeted problem behaviors through appropriate graphical display and the use of relevant applied behavior analysis guidelines.
- Create appropriate data display to communicate quantitative relations, given a set of behavioral data.
- Length: No minimum number of pages. Pages should be double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Attached is the info from pages 127-128 in order, I will send the original assignment once accepted because it’s too many attachments for you to have all the information you need.