Prepare a 10-column worksheet for the year ended 30 June 2019..
The unadjusted trial balance of Helena’s Hire Cars is shown below (ignore GST).
|Helena’s Hire Cars
As at 30 June 2019
|Cash at bank||18,140|
|Accumulated Depreciation – hire cars||39,400|
|Unearned hire fees||2,260|
|Hire fees revenue||98,700|
|Fuel and oil expense||10,680|
- Petrol purchased on credit for $680 and used during the last week in June has not been paid for or recorded.
- A physical count showed office supplies totalling $340 were still on hand at 30 June.
- Depreciation for 1 year on the hire cars is $12,400.
- Prepaid advertising has a balance of $600 at the end of the month.
- The balance in the Unearned Hire Fees account includes $1,800 received in May for hire services completed in June.
Prepare a 10-column worksheet for the year ended 30 June 2019.