Read the Communication Program Discussion Guidelines..
To prepare for this Discussion:
• Read the Communication Program Discussion Guidelines.
• Read “Chapter 2: Communication and Perception” in this week’s Learning Resources.
• Review the content on the website MyPronouns.org in this week’s Learning Resources.
Post a response that addresses the following:
1. Explain the biggest influence in the development of your identity and identify your own personal pronoun preferences.
2. How can someone’s personal pronoun preferences affect people’s perceptions of them?
3. What role do stereotypes play? How can you help others to overcome these stereotypes?
Students, I’m looking forward to your Week 2 reflection on identity. Your personal identity is made up of traits and characteristics that, taken as a whole, distinguish you from other people. Before you explain the biggest influence in the development of your identity – take a moment to identify what your identity is by asking these three questions –
1. Who you think you are;
2. Who you want others to think you are;
3. Who you think others believe you are.
As you craft your post, please address each of the three main questions posed in the instructional post above and give examples to illustrate your main points.
The post Read the Communication Program Discussion Guidelines. appeared first on Versed Writers.