Submit a zip file of the project folder including a sample input file, Get online help at Top Grade Essay writings
Design a PayRoll class that has data members for an employee’s first and last name, hourly pay rate, number of hours worked. The default constructor will set the first and last name to empty string, and hours worked and pay rate to zero. The class must have mutator functions to set each of the data members of the class and accessors to access them. The class should also have the following member functions:
- displayPayroll function that displays all data members of the a PayRoll instance on one line separated by blanks
- readPayRoll function that reads data members of a PayRoll instance from an input stream associated with a text file (assume all data members are on one line separated by commas)
- getGross function that will return a double calculated by multiplying the hours worked by the pay rate.
Write a program with an array of seven PayRoll objects The program should read the name (first and last), pay rate and the number of hours for each employee and display each employee information followed by the employee’s gross pay, all on one line separated by blanks. Set the precision for printing the doubles to two decimal places.
- Do not accept values greater than 60 for the number of hours worked, simply have the set function set number of hours worked to 60, the maximum allowed.
- Do not accept negative values for pay rate and hours worked (set them to 0)
- Be sure to include an employee claiming to work more than 60 hours per week, negative pay rate, and negative hours worked.
Submit a zip file of the project folder including a sample input file.
grades focus on:
Class design: 60%
class specification, class definition, input validation
Driver program: 30 %
Documentation & programming style 10%
make a brief description of program and each function, include any problem specifications not met
indentation, self-documenting identifiers, etc Get online writing help here