What English traditions and political ideas prevented the adoption of absolutism?.
What is humanism and what different forms of humanism existed during the Renaissance period? Discuss humanist ideas, examples of humanist thinkers, and writers
2. Discuss the Hundred Years War: What were its causes? Why did the war continue for so long a period? What advantages did each side possess? What were the outcomes of the war for France and England?
3. Discuss the Columbian exchange. What was exchanged? What were the immediate consequences of the encounters between the Old and New Worlds?
4. How did the Protestant Reformation in England occur? What was the cause for the reformation? What events led to this change, and what impact did these changes have on England?
5. Absolutism was met with resistance in England. What groups resisted absolutism? How and why did they resist? What English traditions and political ideas prevented the adoption of absolutism?
6. What impact did the Price Revolution have on the governments and people of Europe?