What impact can a leaders position on ethics have on the culture of an organization?.
Companies have become increasingly aware of the advantages that being ethically conscious have to offer, especially in the global economy. Using the overview of ethical leadership approach
Answer the following questions below thoroughly
1. In what way can ethical business practices increase organizational competitiveness in their respective industries and help to further substantiate the notion that an ethical culture is good for business?
2. Conversely, how does unethical leadership adversely affect the organizations bottom line?
3. What impact can a leaders position on ethics have on the culture of an organization?
1. What is the relationship between a leaders responsibility for ethical behavior and the idea of an ethical organizational climate?
2. Research a specific nonfictional leader of your choice and provide examples of the behaviors this leader exhibits that highlight the role of ethics in leadership.
Answer the following in your post:
Can a leaders public and private morality be distinguished? Should they be?
Can a bad person be a good leader?
Why is it important for leaders to demonstrate ethical conduct?
Which is more important for improving ethical values in an organization: a code of ethics, leader behavior, or employee training?
Use a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your post. Cite your sources properly in APA form throughout the paper and with an reference page to support your sources.
THIS PAPER IS ALSO 400 WORDS IN LENGTH
SEND BOTH ASSIGNMENTS IN TWO SEPARATE WORD DOCUMENTS THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT