How would you define this global exchange in terms of systems theory?.
Please view video below to answer paper.
The writing assessment for this week is one where you will use the Ted talk you viewed for this week. Go back and watch it again so it is fresh in your mind. Using the information you learned in your reading this week, think about how you would define a mezzo level and a macro level in the type of economy that Rachel Botsman presents.
• For example, are there mezzo systems she has done away with due to the globalization of exchange?
• Does her system consider everything to be a micro system since we access it individually and dont need to go through other systems to access the resources we need / want?
• How would you define this global exchange in terms of systems theory?
Include in your paper:
• An example of a micro system she addresses;
• An example of a mezzo system she addresses;
• An explanation of a macro system she addresses;
• How are these boundaries blurred in the current economy as she explains it?
Task: Write a substantive paper in approximately 500 words addressing the questions and criteria. in this assignment. Follow APA guidelines as is appropriate when citing and referencing sources
Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2014). Human behavior in the macro social environment (4th ed). Belmont, CA: Thomson Brooks/Cole Publishing Company.